Monday, 27 August 2007

Elann Sun Ray Shawl





I FINISHED IT!
I used the mohair from my UFO and made this shawl. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.

3 comments:

Sam said...

wow! you're a knitting dynamo, excellent job!

Anonymous said...

That looks great Tracy! You have way more patience than me ;p LOL!!
Hey thanks for the well wishes for my MIL, she is doing really well :) She was told she only had 20mths to live and that was 7 years ago!!!
She has been very lucky, the chemo was supposed to only slow the growth of her tumors but instead they often shrink, which isn't supposed to happen!!! But of course is great :D
She will be on chemo forever, but I don't think she'll be going anywhere for a long time yet, she's a fighter and is often told by Drs, Nurses etc that she is the healthiest person with cancer they have ever seen :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

The shawl is beautiful. Lovely color, beautiful work.