The kitchen floor is now tiled.
After years of horrible lino, cork tiles and concrete.
The professionals did a fabulous job of working around us and I was only without a kitchen for two days.
The floor was very uneven and the professionals had to even everything out with the glue as they laid the tiles.
The professionals have finished in the kitchen/dining and
Pete is going to do the painting.
And I have a shower!!
We decided on a shower bath setup.
We don't have a lot of space in the bathroom.
We could of had a bigger bath but with 4 girls to go through teenage years
the water bill would be huge!
There are a few things still to do in the bathroom.
A shower screen needs to go in.
The electrics need to be fitted.
A little more grouting and sealing.
The partition between the vanity and bath needs to be ordered and installed.
The partition needs to be made to measure.
The partition is made with a privacy door.
It will be on feet and not the full height of the room, allowing light and air into the bath area.
Putting a partition in will separate the vanity and toilet from the bath.
Allowing someone to use the bath while another person uses the vanity or toilet.
The boys will no longer have to wait for Fern to get out the bathroom so they can brush their teeth in the morning.
The laundry just needs painting.
I can't wait to get in here and sort it all out.
There is still a door that needs to be fitted between the dining and laundry.
The opening between the laundry and bathroom has no door.
5 comments:
I am guessing your first indoor shower experience this week was an awesome onr ;)
Looks fantastic Tracy!
Looking fabbo!
It looks terrific.
Well worth the effort.
Spike
I love your reno updates! Looking good. I like the shower / bath set up. getting close tracy.
Post a Comment