| My mum |
That 44 years ago this beautiful woman gave birth to me.
And raised me to be the person I am.
For the father who loved me.
Who I miss very much
| In labour with Heather |
I'm grateful for my health and body
A body that has birthed 7 healthy babies and been blessed to carry 4 more, if only for a little while.
| Peter |
That Peter came into my life, my best friend and husband.
His immense love for the children we have together.
For dear friends who have seen me at my worst and still love me.
Who love and adore my children.
Sorry Janene I can't find a photo of you too.
For my beautiful children.
Who teach me so much each day about love, patience and myself.
And for my home in a beautiful country.
A country which is stable and safe.
A country that I am so proud of.
More I am grateful posts HERE
10 comments:
Beautiful :)
Hi Tracey - lovely post. Your family is beautiful (those kids are SO cute!)
a lovely post, from the heart xxx
What a darling post, Tracy. It's so lovely to see such a close and beautiful family. Love it. x
I loved that post Tracy!
There is a lot to be grateful there for sure.
have a great Sunday.
Oh Tracy, this post made me all teary!
I just adore the photo of Pete with all the children- they all look so happy.
I lost my dad 5 years ago this Christmas so it's always bittersweet at this time of year for me. He would have been the best granddad.
Your home looks so cosy and inviting!
Happy Birthday to you! You have such a gorgeous loving family. I love your house, it looks quite nice and cosy.
What a heartfelt post - thankyou x
I totally agree with everyone - a really lovely post!
beautiful post! happy birthday to you & I bet you got lots of squishy cuddles from all your gorgeous kids
♥
Post a Comment