Embracing change and living life.
Oh yum Tracy! They looks so delicious!
Oh they look lovely. I was just saying to my husband today what a terrible season Oman is having. The tomatoes are tasteless, yours look yummy.
They do look good. We have plenty of fruit but it's not ripe yet. A couple of weeks off for us I reckon. Do you have a great sauce recipe? I've never made it but I LOVE homemade tomato sauce.
Oh yummy!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh yum Tracy! They looks so delicious!
Oh they look lovely. I was just saying to my husband today what a terrible season Oman is having. The tomatoes are tasteless, yours look yummy.
They do look good. We have plenty of fruit but it's not ripe yet. A couple of weeks off for us I reckon. Do you have a great sauce recipe? I've never made it but I LOVE homemade tomato sauce.
Oh yummy!!!
Post a Comment