Thursday, 27 March 2008

My Little man



He's just so beautiful. He's growing so quickly. He's now fitting into the wool shorties Melinda made for him. He's also wearing the "bob the builder" nappy. They both looked so huge when he was born 13 weeks ago. Do I find homes for the newborn nappies he has grown out of, or hold on to them?

4 comments:

Sue said...

FIND NEW HOMES..I REPEAT FIND NEW HOMES..DOES PETE KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING??? Michael is not 2 yet. What are you thinking lol

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! And as for the newborn sized nappies - I can't answer that one for you!

Mel :) said...

what a sweety!!! they grow way to quick!

Corrie said...

awwww he's such a cute model! I'm yet to start making the cloth nappies for the twins but my favourite for keira is a dora the explorer and now I have my snap press nappies are a breeze

Corrie:)