Embracing change and living life.
How lovely, just in time for Easter!
Awww - I love them!
They are really cute!!!Hugs, xxxPS Geese are nice too...
awww...how sweet! I love ducklings!
Ohhh how cute!
Awww, so cute. I love ducklings.
lots going on with you and your family, just catching up with it all.Have a lovely Easter,Gill in Canada
Apparently we had ducks when I was a baby and they left their plop plop poop all up the ramp to the verandah.But I do prefer ducks to chooks and that is not saying very much......LOL.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How lovely, just in time for Easter!
Awww - I love them!
They are really cute!!!
Hugs, xxx
PS Geese are nice too...
awww...how sweet! I love ducklings!
Ohhh how cute!
Awww, so cute. I love ducklings.
lots going on with you and your family, just catching up with it all.
Have a lovely Easter,
Gill in Canada
Apparently we had ducks when I was a baby and they left their plop plop poop all up the ramp to the verandah.
But I do prefer ducks to chooks and that is not saying very much......LOL.
Post a Comment