Me, "Isn't it a nice hall table? I got it at the Op-shop for $60"
I'm trying to convince Pete we need a hall table.
Really ..it has a sewing machine hidden in there?
As another sewing machine may be pushing my luck right now.
Renovating is expensive.
"With the manual, you say?"
"And a tin of bits?"
"Gosh, isn't that amazing, Honey!"
Isn't she a beauty?
Could you have walked passed her?
12 comments:
I couldnt have. What a great find :)
What a sneaky hall table! She is a beauty!
There is no way in the world I would have walked passed that!!!! I would have presented it to my husband in exactly the same manner as well LOL. Really... a sewing, well blow me down, who would have thought?!?! LOL
very funny Tracy, and yes she us a beauty
Oh my goodness! What a beauty. Does she work?
Beautiful! No sane person could have walked past that - hubby will grow to love it (hopefully!).
I wouldn't have walked past it either, and I would have used the same excuse too! It's gorgeous!
LOL love her
what colour am I right about now?........a nice shade of green I hear you say? beautiful and I love the hubby deception nice way of sneaking another machine in the house.
Great find Tracy. Now all the disguise needs is a framed photo and/or a vase of flowers to be really convincing!
fantabulous..yep you definately could not of left that for someone else to snaffle up,cheers Vickie
Hi Tracy, I tried emailing you some weeks back and didn't get a response which I wasn't sure if it was because your email is changed or because you're super busy so I thought I'd just leave a quick comment and ask if you would mind emailing me regarding a project at mel@melissastampa.com.au
Thanks,
Melissa
Post a Comment