Monday, 17 December 2007

40 weeks and 4 days!



I finished the Sunday Market Shawl last night. Pattern Here 60 inches of stocking stitch! A good put your feet up and relax project, mindless knitting!

Toohey my constant companion had to get herself in the shot. She's been following me everywhere of late. Even tries to get into the car and come with us. She's also taken to sleeping on the floor on my side of the bed. I think she's worried she will miss out on the action. She is a beautiful dog, we are very lucky to have her. She's getting old and is starting to feel her age of late.

3 comments:

NeveMaggie said...

Looking good Tracey, won't be long now till bubby is out.

Thanks for the comment on the scarf.

Vi said...

oooh 5 days and counting...I hope bubby makes an appearance very soon. :-)

Thank you for your lovely comment..Merry Christmas to you also.

the little knitter who could said...

Looking great, you and the shawl! Our dog became my constant companion while I was pregnant, and the day my waters broke and I waited at home for hubby to get home to take me to the hospital, he wouldn't leave me alone, he was literally trying to sit on top of me while I was sitting on the floor!