
Pattern Here
A couple of lip balm holders for the kids. I made them to hang off the zips of their school bags.

Pattern here
Another Scarf. This one is incredibly long! And took a car trip and a movie to finish.

Pattern here
and finally some soap hangers. I've been meaning to make these for ages to keep the kids from wasting the soap in the bath.
Well still no baby.... so I'm off to bed. Will have to plan tomorrows (todays it's after midnight!) list of projects first!
3 comments:
what kind of yarn do you use for the soap holders?
about time Michael came into the world and let you relax a little.. I can just see you crochetting a cover for the toilet seat next lol
Wow Tracy you certainly have been busy. :-) Everything looks great. Your vegies from the garden look delish, I can't wait to be picking vegies from my garden.
Post a Comment