Today is my year anniversary at Weight Watchers. A year ago today I joined. A year ago today I made the decision that this was the last time I'd ever weight 89.9kgs (or more) I took the last photo of me ever at that weight.
A year on and I've achieved my goals.
At times it's been an easy ride at others the hardest journey I've ever taken. I've learned so much and grown so much. I've become mentally and physically healthy.
There were days I just had to fake being the healthy, fit woman I dreamed of being. Times I had to ask myself, "What would a fit, healthy woman do?" Would she go the gym or sit on the couch eating the salt and vinegar chips?
Days I had to ask myself, "Who do you want to be?" The depressed, overweight mother or the fit, energetic, happy mother. Days I just had to fake being that fit, happy, energetic woman.
Ever day I faked it was one day closer to making it. By acting like a fit, healthy energetic woman I have become that fit, healthy, energetic woman. Today I don't have to fake it anymore.
My blog has been poorly neglected of late. I've lost my blog mojo, not a bad thing really. I did weaken and rejoined facebook for a few weeks there but once again 'social networking' started to take over my life. Would a fit, energetic, woman sit on facebook? Or would she be out playing with her kids? I decided to deactivate my facebook account again, I'm not the sort of person who can use it in a balanced and moderated way.
No comments:
Post a Comment