Monday, 16 April 2007

Handspun wool and Alpaca Soakers


I managed to knit these up watching the tv last night. Once more I didn't get to bed until a ridiculous hour. Like a good book a knitting project that only needs a few more rows is hard to put down. I used 6mm neeedles for the body and 4mm for the rib. I only just had enough with 100gms. The lanolin in these is heavy and my hands felt very soft after knitting this up.

4 comments:

Sam said...

wool classers apparently have incredibly silk soft hands because of all the lanolin rich wool they handle! The soaker looks lovely Tracy - so nubbly!

Sue said...

Gorgeous and so is the model. Hello Miss Lilly. 21 more sleeps til I go on holidays

Kaz said...

did you spin it your self too tracey.
btw i love your blog and go on a squilters ramble almost everytime i stop and look (my sil is/was treasurer of squilters)
hugs

Kaz said...

i'm guessing the post about the fair answers my question