oh that grey one is so like my Moggie two...........sobs I had to put her down as she was neurotic when a cat walked past outside and would attack me or anyone else.
They are beautiful. I had better not show Moggie who is guarding the irish chain quilt.
oh they are so cuuuuuuuute! I want a kitten....but I already have a cat (Ruby) and Jet tortures her enough, lol... I would hate to see him with a kitten!
6 comments:
Adorable!
They remind of how little my Johnny and Grace Hopper were a year ago ... they even look a little like your pair.
Just beautiful. I want a kitten too!
Dont look very savage to me. Cant wait to see you all. Train the kittens well before I get there lol
oh that grey one is so like my Moggie two...........sobs
I had to put her down as she
was neurotic when a cat walked past outside and would attack me
or anyone else.
They are beautiful. I had better not show Moggie who is guarding the irish chain quilt.
oh they are so cuuuuuuuute!
I want a kitten....but I already have a cat (Ruby) and Jet tortures her enough, lol... I would hate to see him with a kitten!
Sweet little mousers.
Post a Comment