I've decided to start another blog with my quilts on it.
I started the blog with my very first two quilts :) I thought I'd attempt to document my journey as a quilter.
Over the years many of my quilts have been given away with no photos taken :( At the time I didn't feel the need to record them all now I do. I miss some of them.
My landscape quilts I particularly miss and back then I didn't have a digital camera and it wasn't as easy as it is now to keep track of them all.
I aim to add all the photos of quilts I have and to track down photos of the ones that left home before i could photograph them.
I'm going to try and post them in order which may be impossible.
Here's the link Quilt Showcase Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment