8 Things About Me
I was tagged by Mel & now I have to figure out what I'm going to write about :)
******
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
******
1. I'm pregnant with my 6th baby :)
2. I'm married to an almost perfect man.
3. I love dark chocolate
4. I bite my nails when stressed.
5. I'm a caffeine addict
6. I love spending money on fabrics and yarn
7. I can spend 2 hours in Spotlight and walk out with nothing!
8. I love my children.
Now I'm going to tag:
http://www.moon-milk.blogspot.com/ - her mum dobbed her in :)
http://greenfingers-sue.blogspot.com/ - my dear friend
umm got to find six more to tag ..any volunteers??
No comments:
Post a Comment