Sunday, 25 November 2007

In the Garden


The Herb garden is totally overgrown!The poor lemongrass is fighting for space with the mints and curry plant. There are plums on the little plum tree. I should thin them out but it's so hard to do :(


The squash and zucchini are starting to produce. Yummy! The kids are not impressed!


The Garlic is flowering and the corn is putting on cobs.


The overgrown herb garden and Raspberries!! Oh they are so yum! They never make it into the house. Lilly and I get to them first.


More Raspberries and a shot of one of our flowering trees.



Continual picking lettuce and the poor Apricots :( we got rain and the shot hole took over. They should still be ok to eat but not preserving this year.

2 comments:

Zegi said...

What a lovely garden!

Anonymous said...

Your garden is so wonderful. Up here in northern NSW things are a bit slower, so things like my rasberries are a bit behind yours. I know though that I will get a huge crop of them. Just have to be patient.