



I bought some patterns recently from Wired Up designs
The Hot Mama Diaper bag and the Sweet baby soaker. I'm really impressed with both patterns :) and will be stalking the store for any new patterns :) Great patterns and great service too. The nappy bag is wonderful!
6 comments:
that bag looks fab, i just went & bought the pattern, not that i need another nappy bag but im hoping one of my friends gets preggers soon so i can make her one now :D
whats the soaker made from? fleece?
Oh cool!!!! That bag is awesome!!! Love it Tracy :)
Love the bag and the soakers!!! Are you going to be selling them at all?
yeah tracy - you should definetly make a couple to sell!!! i think your allowed to sell 50 from the patterns without commision (think i read that somewhere on her website)
Yep the soakers are made from Fleece Very very easy! I'm amazed I haven't seen them before.
I was thinking about making them for sale. I'm thinking of only stocking 4 times a year on Ozebaby maybe each season. That should give me a chance to make enough bits and pieces to make it worth the store costs.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Tracy! i miss checking out your latest creations - sorry ive been such a slack arse!!!
I bought the pattern for the hot mama bag after i saw your fab one, & i think im finally ready to attempt it. I was just wondering if i could ask you for some advice...i have stacks of PUL around (from my attempted nappy making era) so i was wondering if it would be a good idea to use it for the lining of the bag, that way it would be kinda waterproof. do you think it would work?
Mel :D
Post a Comment