Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Taking the plunge

Pattern For the English Woman's Weekly 29th November 2011

Less than 4 weeks to go... 
and I still haven't bought a single present!
So much for last years promise to myself not to leave it to the last minute this year!

I've opened an Etsy store.
My handspun yarns will slowly get listed as 
I work out what I have and get the time to take photos.

The LINK to the new Shop.

I've been setting myself some new goals.
One of which is to become a Successful Creative Fibre Artist.
I had to think about what my measure of success is.
I've decided it's money!

And as such I need to start making an effort to sell some of my yarns and creations.

If I fail, well I fail, there's nothing lost.
And I'm used to failing so it's not a new emotion to deal with.
But you never know I may just be successful.
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

1 comment:

becci said...

I popped over to your Etsy store. I think I'll be needing a special Christmas present for myself!