Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Fluffy Mail



How cute are these! I received these in the post today. they are a Starbunz Cheetah Pocket, a Cute Tooshies Bamboo Delights and a Tots Bots Bamboozles. A beautiful surprise. They are in exchange for some soakers I knitted for Mel's boys.

The nappies came from Darlings Down Under

I can't wait to put them on Michael. Why would anyone put plastic on a babies bum? when they could be using these beautiful creations.





Big sisters are so useful! Michael is just so adored by all his siblings. I have lots of helpers who just love to give Michael a cuddle while I get dinner cooked. I am so lucky to have six beautiful children. I love being a mum.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Oh Tracy, aren' those the cutest. Although, the Starbunz pocket does have plastic in the middle layer.

Too bad I don't know how to do anything nifty except sewing one size stuffable fitteds. I'd trade ya for a pair of longies.

Isn't nice to have helper too. I don't know what I'd do without mine. Especially when Stevie was smaller.

Shell in the states.
www.shellsgang.blogspot.com

monART said...

ahw I still have to congratulate you on your cute little baby. What a little smoochy ;-)