Saturday, 5 January 2008

Modern Cloth Nappies



We love Modern Cloth Nappies. So easy, so cheap and so cute! Michael hasn't worn a disposable yet. Most of Michael's nappies have come from swaps with friends on Nappycino. Some have been gifts and a few I have bought.



Melinda sent Michael a gift of a terry and velour nappy, wool pants and a special velour nappy with a Bob the Builder Applique! Thank you Melinda. The sewing is perfect and they will all be well used!

Caroline also on Nappycino swapped me some nappies for some crochet. Some great nappies here with a little one for Lilly's cabbage Patch Doll. Lilly loves her dolly nappy.



Mandy another Nappycino member sent me a huge stash of nappies as a gift! I was amazed she could fit that many in a postpack. There's a lot of use left in these and some well sort after brand names including Honey Boy! I'd never seen one in real life before.

The last photo are nappies that Lindy swapped me for some little sewn outfits for her beautiful boys.

I've been overwhelmed with the gifts and well wishes of Nappycino members. Thank you to all my friends on Nappycino for your support and friendship.

2 comments:

Jack said...

He is such a sweetie Trace! What incredible generosity you have experienced. That's a whole lotta love. :)

Mel :) said...

he is such a cutie!!! & what a fab stash!

love that knitted sleeping bag, is there an online pattern for that one?