Monday, 7 January 2008

SHOCK - Pete minus beard!



Peter shaved his beard off! I'm still recovering from the shock. I can't get used to him without the beard. It feels really weird I can't read his facial expressions like I used too and it's freaking me out.

The whole time we've been together he's had a beard I have never seen him without it before. He didn't even warn me he was going to shave it off. he woke me in the morning asking what I thought of the new look. A bit of a shock first thing in the morning for me.

I must admit he does look a lot younger without the snow white beard. I'm hoping he'll quickly get sick of shaving and grow it back.

5 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Much more handsome without the beard!

Vi said...

hehe...I can very much relate this. Hope he grows it back soon.

Jack said...

I remember the one time my Dad shaved off his beard. We begged him to grow it back. LOL

Lynne said...

My DH has had a beard all our married lives [30 years Dec 07]. I still remember what he looked like without it; I'd be surprised if he ever shaved it off!!

I can imagine your shock, and first thing in the morning too! LOL

Sue said...

go Pete