Oh Tracy, look at all the wonderful things your growing. Oh, it makes me long for spring. At home here in Ohio, we have lots of snow. The last few nights have been 6-7* outside. Brrr. Send me some warm breezes darlin. Oh, I'll take a pair of those wonderful wool socks you knit too. LOL Wish I could get the hang of reading those charts. I'm just a beginner. Besides, I don't think I could find wool that thin in the States. It was nice to see you out with the baby. He looks as if he was enjoying it too. Hope you healing up well. How's your little nursling doing. Has he gotten the hang of eating yet. It's so nice when you have one that know what he's doing. Enjoy the weather and get a lil tan for me. Later, Shell www.shellsgang.blogspot.com
Look at all that yummy food! It's so wonderful that your kids are growing up harvesting their own food. I have fond memories of the man who lived next door to our holiday house down the coast, he had chooks and a big vegie patch, and we were allowed to feed the chooks and help harvest the vegies. I have strong memories of pulling up carrots and washing, peeling and eating them raw yum!
2 comments:
Oh Tracy, look at all the wonderful things your growing. Oh, it makes me long for spring. At home here in Ohio, we have lots of snow. The last few nights have been 6-7* outside. Brrr. Send me some warm breezes darlin.
Oh, I'll take a pair of those wonderful wool socks you knit too. LOL Wish I could get the hang of reading those charts. I'm just a beginner. Besides, I don't think I could find wool that thin in the States.
It was nice to see you out with the baby. He looks as if he was enjoying it too. Hope you healing up well. How's your little nursling doing. Has he gotten the hang of eating yet. It's so nice when you have one that know what he's doing.
Enjoy the weather and get a lil tan for me.
Later,
Shell
www.shellsgang.blogspot.com
Look at all that yummy food! It's so wonderful that your kids are growing up harvesting their own food. I have fond memories of the man who lived next door to our holiday house down the coast, he had chooks and a big vegie patch, and we were allowed to feed the chooks and help harvest the vegies. I have strong memories of pulling up carrots and washing, peeling and eating them raw yum!
Post a Comment