Friday, 8 August 2008

Day 4,5,6 - our stay in Tennant Creek

We arrived in Tennant late Saturday night. My Dearest Friend Janene loaned us a house to stay in. Fully prepared fro our arrival, down to the choccies on the beds and Diet coke in the fridge. After three long days on the road I quickly burst into tears. This was just pure luxury. My Dearest Friend Janene had taken so much trouble and care to welcome us back to Tennant Creek.

Tennant Creek was home to me and my family for over 10 years. My five oldest children were born here.

We traveled all this way to celebrate another friend, Sue's 50th Birthday. And I didn't take any photos of the party! It was a great night.

I caught up with some other Dear friends, Candy and Shelia for coffee.


The kids were over joyed to spend time playing with their friends.

I met a new friend. One I met online since leaving Tennant! It was great to meet her and her beautiful children.

Sue, Janene, Janelle and I met up for a craft night. The night before we headed home. It felt like old times. We giggled like school friends and enjoyed each others company. I so miss them.

No comments: