In an effort to get more connected with the kids and get off this computer. I've decided Sunday is family day. When growing up my parents would bundle us in the car and we'd go for a Sunday drive. I hated it as someone always threw up or farted!
Today was wet, cold and sunny. But the Bundaleer Forest was magical.

Bec, Brandy and Mickalee joined us in a walk along the Maple Walk.

I finished the pullover last night. It was to be Fern's but was too small so Rose got lucky.
Knit in 12ply Meadow 100% Wool from Spotlight
Pattern is a free download on Ravelry and comes from Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson

The rain held off long enough for us to walk the walk.
We went back to the picnic ground. As the rain started to fall, the BBQ was lit and we feasted on sausages and bread. Drinking lemonade and coffee.
After Bec and the girls left we had a little walk to the sculpture gardens and played on the Musical Sculptures before heading home.


4 comments:
That looks great Tracy but it was so cold today how did you do it in the frozen weather.
Such a great idea to have a family once a week! The sweater looks wonderful :-)
I can't imagine making a last-minute knitted gift, I'll stick to her Last minute quilted and patchwork gifts. LOL!
I have decided that the pic of rose in her new knit looks like a page out of a kids clothing catalougue. Good photographic skills. When I get the family pics finally organised I think Bundaleer will be the place to get the shots done. We will see maybe in spring when it is budding?
I love the pictures and need to tell you that I really have enjoyed your podcast. It is very grounded and THAT is something I can appreciate. Your family looks so beautiful, you are truely blessed! Thanks for the podcast!
Post a Comment