Embracing change and living life.
What a blessing to see such a precious moment in God's world.
Oh wow, how wonderful. {{giggle}} - the word verification code is 'washexia' - sounds like some form of phobia against doing the laundry :-)
Oh it's so cute!! My favourite part of the year is when the hatching chicks program comes to daycare/kindy! They're so cute! And it's so weird seeing them change from egg, to wet blob to fluffy! Kat xx
Never get tired of seeing new life come into our world:D
Great pics...I can never see too many!I have those Ikea units in my boys room...divine! Tracey
the chicks are great..........love them..........must try and set a chook..........
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a blessing to see such a precious moment in God's world.
Oh wow, how wonderful.
{{giggle}} - the word verification code is 'washexia' - sounds like some form of phobia against doing the laundry :-)
Oh it's so cute!! My favourite part of the year is when the hatching chicks program comes to daycare/kindy! They're so cute! And it's so weird seeing them change from egg, to wet blob to fluffy! Kat xx
Never get tired of seeing new life come into our world:D
Great pics...I can never see too many!
I have those Ikea units in my boys room...divine! Tracey
the chicks are great..........love them..........must try and set a chook..........
Post a Comment