Friday, 30 January 2009

New Additions to the store


Listed Here


Listed HERE

It's stinking hot here. I'm sitting in front of the air conditioner, crocheting and watching the cricket. The BOM is predicting another week of this horrible heat. It is 43 degrees C on the veranda. These are made with the yarn mum gave me last week. I'm trying to be good and start using up some of the stash. I'll just add it all to the store and when there is enough, I'll have a market stall at the local producers market and hopefully sell something!

3 comments:

Toria said...

Oh they are cute! but not as cute as that frilled brim hat you also have listed! Do you think you could do that one in a larger size?

Denise in PA said...

I'll send some cold to you! It's currently about 19 degrees F here near Philadelphia and my office is freezing!!

Amanda W said...

Oh I am so jealous wishing I knew how to crochet.