Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Another Shift dress for Lilly.


Another Enid Gilchrist Shift dress.
The fabric was an op-shop find and I bound the edges with bias made from an old pillowcase.
I used snaps at the shoulders, saves sewing buttonholes and buttons on.

Lambchop is getting bigger. She is still very shy but loves to be fed.

3 comments:

Tanja said...

I love the dress and the fabric. Just gorgeous!
I love seeing your Enid creations.

Unknown said...

the dress looks lovely Tracy. It almost looks like Lilly has a peanut butter sandwich there LOL! I am still scared of bias, have to be brave and try some. I love the idea of the snaps. I think I might try them more on Lulu's dresses.

Kat said...

Wow Tracy that looks amazing. I am trying to buy some Enid's on Ebay - but I keep getting outbid! xx Kat