Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Headband


Really cute and easy.
I'm trying to grow my hair out but it's at that awful 'stick up all over the place' stage. I need a head band to tame it a little.
I came across the link to this free pattern on Sew Spoiled, another one of the blogs I read.
I made two this afternoon.
The pattern is called the Best Band Ever and is over on foofanagle blog.

5 comments:

willow and moo said...

Very cute! I need to make some for myself! I hate my hair in my face.

Tanja said...

This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks for the link!
Do we get an action shot? ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks cute!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

7 brides for seven brothers, Indy and Bond!!!-Great choices!
Don't you love how they wear the quilts in 7 brides!!
Cute headband...but 6 under 11, how do you get time to sew!
Thanks for the visit, Tracey...with an e! Don't you hate having to tell everyone which way!

Anonymous said...

You have an award for being real..
http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/