
Janome CoverPro
I got my birthday present a little early. I had a little play with it today. While the kids played in the shed with me. We are using the shed a lot more, now it's organised.

I set up the coverstitch machine with the overlocker and sewing machine. Lucky my sewing cabinet extends to accommodate all three machines. I feel very professional now with this set up.


PJ's for Fern and Rose
My mum's friend, Audrey, passed on her Unfinished Projects, two pairs of PJ's. All cut out and ready to go. The PJ's have been sitting in my stash for a few weeks. They were perfect to test run my new Coverstitch machine.
The Girls are happy with their PJ's. Fern wants to embellish her's with some fabric paint as they are plain. I think we will have a go at freezer paper stenciling.



5 comments:
Happy Birthday! What an awesome present!!
You have the same sewing machine and overlocker as me! Does that mean that I get to buy the new addition too...... Looks great, You will have a ball with it!
Colour me jealous!
Happy birthday:D What a great present.
I love your shed set up. So family looking, but so sewing looking too. Loved the sewing machines photo.
Look forward to seeing what you make.
Happy birthday, Tracy!
Post a Comment