Lilly has started wetting the bed at night again.
I think because she sleeps heavy as she no longer has an afternoon nap.
She's got a little big for my fitted nappies so I have made her a pair of pull up nappy pants.
I bought this pattern back when Lilly was toilet training.
The pattern is Potty Dance Pants from Darling Diapers.
I don't like sewing PUL it's a real pain, it never feeds well.
I used some French Terry as the inside fabric and Hemp as the absorbent fabric.
I didn't get the elastic stretched right in the legs either, but it will do.
As a first go at sewing these it's probably not too bad.
I need to order some more PUL from my friend Jodie at Nappies Covered to make Lilly another pair.
Michael has never worn a disposable nappy. I'm rather proud of this. We have traveled and still managed to keep him entirely in cloth.
It's lucky I haven't given my newborn stash away....... ;-)
It's lucky I haven't given my newborn stash away....... ;-)
1 comment:
Love your pull up nappy pants Tracy. "Errors what errors" they look great & love the colour too.
Love your flowers also, so beautiful.
Love the Nguyen Family xo.
Post a Comment