Wednesday, 27 May 2009

One more sleep to go....

Tomorrow morning I head off on a girls road trip.

I'm heading to Sewjourn, Lancefield ,Victoria to spend the weekend with The Crafty Mamas. We have plans for crafting, eating and laughing.

On the way there I'm picking up Tas from Adelaide and we are stopping a night at Bendigo. Where we have plans of spending up at the Bendigo Woolen Mills.

I won't be home until Tuesday, six child free days. Five nights of uninterrupted sleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fabulous time Tracy - just call me if you have any questions.
Jan

Kelly Casanova said...

Have a great weekend, I'm only slightly jealous. We'll expect a full report and pics when you get back!

Toria said...

Sounds like bliss, have a great time.

Vickie said...

woohoo you go girl..sounds like an awesome time will be had..will be looking back for pics of purchases..cheers Vickie