Sunday, 7 February 2010

Given up...

On the 'Going Grey Gracefully'

I really needed a pick me up after a very long pregnancy. 
And nothing picks me up faster than a little make over.

I decided to go short again.
Much easier to care for and much cooler.
I was also loosing handfuls of hair and was worried about the strands getting caught around Heathers tiny fingers and toes.
I had a color and foils put in too.

The only problem is now I'll have to go the hairdresser on a regular basis to keep the hair looking tidy.
Finding a couple hours for myself every 5 or 6 weeks will be good for me.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, I love the new 'do' it really suits you.

Tas said...

It's a lovely makeover Tracy. I'm with you on the grief of increased maintenance but it is worth it if it makes you feel fantastic.

Shelli said...

WOOT WOO!!! Looking good Tracy! My hair is lucky that I have 2 weddings to go to this year, otherwise I would CHOP it all off, too! Enjoy!

Mouse Tales said...

looks great. Amazing how good a couple of hours pampering feel. I am planning a trip to the hairdressers once Harrison arrives to freshen things up a little.

Mandy said...

Tracey your new "do" looks great. A great way to get some time out for you..:)

Kat said...

You look great Tracy! Good on you!

thornberry said...

It does look terrific! Great pick me up Tracy. Really suits you.

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! The cut and colour suit you well.

Carolyn said...

Lookin good Tracy!

Liz said...

It looks fabulous Tracy!

Unknown said...

Tracy - I love it! And, you certainly deserve to pamper yourself now and again!!

Unknown said...

Great stuff!

Kelly Casanova said...

It looks really good, very fresh and the colour brings out your "warm" tones.

ozjane said...

It really does look fabulous..just the right look for a proud new Mum...and hey you always need to do something to pamper yourself....it is much less dangerous than chocolate......lol.

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Your hair cut looks so beautiful on you!!!

Ali said...

I like it Tracy - I think it's really very becoming.