Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Washcloth/dishcloth create-a-long - Day 3

Pattern: Snapdragon
Yarn: MyFriends
Hook: 5mm
Lisa over at The Princess and the Monkey blog made this one and I loved it and made one too.
Thanks for the link Lisa!

 
Yarn: My Friends
Hook 5mm

Jasmine made this pattern and I loved this one too, so made one.
Thanks for the link Jasmine!


Yarn: My Friends
hook: 5mm

I found this pattern through Ravelry
I had a hard time following the pattern so made a few modifications.

Create-A-Long Total: 10

This Washcloth/dishcloth Create-a-long is being hosted by
Melissa over at One Crafty Mama Blog
Pop over and visit and check out the links to the other participants.
 
Thanks Melissa, for inspiring me.

6 comments:

Gilly said...

grr I wish I could crochet! Im still knitting number one LOL

Me said...

I love your fish! I'm going to use the star coaster pattern to make some little "star fish" face washcloths to go with my fish!

Unknown said...

i love the look of this one. I might even try it LOL but I am almost sure it won't look anything like yours ;-)

Lisa said...

I love the little fishy! Finished my Snapdragon yesterday, hopefully get another one on the hook yesterday. I love crochet being so quick!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Wowzers! What a fab effort and so many so soon!? Awesome! Look forward to seeing how many you end up with xox

Unknown said...

OK my snap dragon was a failure LOL, I get confused after the first line when you turn, i don't understand the spacing etc. Might have to try the tulip instead .