
The kids have swimming lessons next week.
Fern has grown out of her swimsuit.
I had 1.5m of swimsuit fabric in the stash, which I had bought at the op-shop in Port Pirie for 50c
The pattern came from a shop in Clare that was having a sale.

Fern chose view C of the pattern.
This is the second time I've sewn swimwear.
I'm not a fan of sewing in all that elastic.
I had plastic swimwear elastic in the stash left over from sewing nappies.
I had Fern trace and cut the pattern out and I did the rest.
The swimmers took less than two hours to sew.
4 comments:
Wow, I have this pattern and plan to make summing suit for my girls in a couple of minths, so I'm happy to see good results made out of it!
It looks great!
I also have this pattern in the pile. I love the fabric you have used - next summer Im going to whip it out I think!
wow it looks so nice and I love the colour.
Gill in Canada
Great job. And she's pretty lil gal too.
I'm thinking of making my kiddos theirs this year too. Although, right now with all this snow; it seems a bit chilly. LOL
Post a Comment