Wednesday, 3 February 2010

In our garden


The peaches are ripening.
I've picked one each day for breakfast this week.


There are lots of pumpkins on the vines.


This one is still little compared to the giants hidden in the leaves.

The plums are almost ripe.


There's a lot of Mandarins on the tree. It will be a while until we are eating these.


The walnut tree is heavy with walnuts this year.


The apples are still a few weeks away from being ripe.


The sunflower on Toohey's grave has a weird idea of direction.


Yesterdays pickings.
Won't be too long before we are jamming, preserving, pickling and saucing again.

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Your garden grows fantasticly - is that even a word?

Shelli said...

WOW!! I sooo WISH I could have a garden like yours! Our darn dog digs up everything, though, so no use even trying! Looks yummo, Tracy!

Mandy said...

I have serious garden envy. Looks great.. :)

Kat said...

That looks fantastic Trace! How wonderful to be able to pick a peach each morning! Well done. Hugs, Kat

Mouse Tales said...

oh yummy, I am looking forward to getting our garden growing once we are in our new place hopefully at the end of the year. The peaches look delish, reminds me of the two huge peach trees we had growing up in SA.

Gill - That British Woman said...

what a great harvest, hopefully we'll be as lucky this year.

GIll in Canada