Saturday, 30 October 2010

I like ...

Op shopping...





In her wooden case in immaculate condition. 
I couldn't believe my luck when I saw her sitting there.
She is incredibly heavy.


Baking ....

The colour Purple....



Spun from Batts made from Alpaca, Tussah silk and Merino.
The latest Fiber club from Jane at Moseley Park 

Watching my kids play...


Another sunny morning on the front lawn.
Rose and Michael kindly entertained Heather while I did a little spinning.

Spinning beautiful fibers....


Spun from the fleece that followed me home from Wirrabarra a little while back.
I used my new wool combs and after washing the fleece combed it into sliver and spun this so beautifully fine. 

And going a little wild ....

After all that fine fine spinning I wanted to go a little wild.
This is spun from Merino tops in the Colour way "anchors"
Another treat from Jane at Moseley park.
She has a little sale on her Merino tops right now ..but I'm not looking!

6 comments:

JJ said...

Oh my goodness what a find! I love op shopping too but I've never had quite such a find as that :o)

Wallis Creek Farm said...

WOW Tracy, you can't believe people would drop a beauty like that at an op shop can you!
Yumm to your dessert and yarn...
And your kids are so sweet too!!

Mandy said...

Oooh, awesome op shop find Tracy! And I was impressed with my latest find - A complete 'Dot Pattern' system for drafting, with probably every pattern they ever put out :P

zofia said...

Gorgeous pics of the kids Tracy and the yarn is yummy!
What a find! She's a beaut!
I found one too, not a Singer but a treadle with power too, in a beautiful, old cabinet. Now I just need to find someone to fix the cord,(and some room! ;))

Liz said...

Gorgeous pictures of the kids Tracy! And what a great find - amazing. Your yarn is very pretty.

Unknown said...

Looks like you landed at the end of the rainbow with this post ... simply sweet on all fronts.