Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Woven hand Towel

I had another play with my loom.
I learned a new technique by watching this video.

 I spent some time outside weaving today.
Another beautiful spring day.

 It feels as lovely to touch.

 The selvedges aren't as good as they should of been. 
I added a crochet shell edge to hide them.

Loom: Ashford Knitters loom
Yarn: My Friends 55% Acrylic and 45% cotton.
Reed: 7.5 DPI
Technique: Pile Loop Terry towel.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so complicated and you make it sounds so easy! Glad you are getting nicer weather there now. Sitting outside sounds lovely.

Helen said...

Oh that is just gorgeous! (for a handtowel) lol I love the evenness and thickness of the loops, I bet it feels wonderful too.

Vicki ♥ said...

It looks fabulous and looks like it is soft and cuddly :) Well done :)