Saturday, 9 October 2010

Storm Cloud Shawlette

I spun up this 20% Silk and 80% Merino a little while ago.

 I knitted it up over the last couple of days.
Rose is modeling with a little help from Michael.

Michael had his first haircut yesterday.
He looks so much older now.

 This is such a lovely simple and quick pattern.
I only had 100gms of the Silk Merino but I had spun it fairly fine.

Pattern : Storm Cloud Shawlette ( a free pattern)
Yarn Hand spun Ashford Silk 20% Merino 80% colour Juniper.
Needles: 5.5mm

I'm going to knit this pattern again. I really enjoyed it.
Simple, quick, easy, in front of the TV knitting.
Perfect for those times when you can't settle to a new project.
I'm sure they will make lovely presents.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks gorgeous! I love the colour.
I agree, Michael does look older, and that is a lovely photo of the two of them :)