Sunday, 24 December 2006

12 x 12 x 12 Challenge - sneak look



I've just had a wonderful time fingerpainting fabric with paint and fabric medium! It's the start of my first 12 x12 x12. Just have to wait for it to dry so I can go play some more. If you want to see the final piece come back on the 12 th January 2007!
Now where are those beads.......

4 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Looks Very Interesting! I love orange!

sophie said...

That fabric looks delicious! Can't wait to see what you make of it.

Susan said...

Oh, definited sunburned-looking! A lovely swirly looking sun. I look forward to seeing what you do on this. My theme is "Shades of the Sonoran Desert," so we have some relationship - across continents. I'm only doing 4, though.

Sandra said...

What a great start! Can't wait to see the finished product. Maybe I better get busy on mine!