Thursday, 21 December 2006

12 x 12 x 12 Challenge

I've emailed and entered myself in the Challenge. I need to get myself a portfoloio of work and this seems to be an ideal way of doing it. I like the size, not too big. Here are the details: On the 12th of each month I am required to post a picture of a 12 inch x 12 inch quilt I have made on a set theme . I've choosen my theme to be " Sunburnt". I thought it would give me plenty of scope for including lots of styles and techniques. I'm thinking of oranges, reds, yellows, browns, black... I only have two weeks before the first is due.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And welcome to the challenge! It's fun to visit the sites of the participants. I'm a first time visitor at yours. The kid's clothes you make are very cute - and so are the kids! And your ATC cards are great.

Debra Dixon said...

Cute kids!