Saturday, 16 December 2006

On The Design Wall


This quilt was started a few months ago and ended up in a pile of UFO (UnFinished Objects). I've dug it out again intending to finsh it and put it for sale on Ozebaby. It's a little small so needs another border. I will have to use a different fabic. Another trip to the Quilt Shop is coming up. Or maybe two borders? The inner a green and outer yellow and binding in green?? Ummm will have to keep thinking...




The latest quilt I'm working on. This is a Lone Star. I'm not sure What I'm doing next to it. I've made a mess of the piecing as you can see by how it won't sit flat on the wall. I'll have to pin and adjust the seams a little. All the edges of the star are on the bias which makes it very stretchy and hard to get right. Maybe another border? Or just quilt and bind? This one is destined for sale on my Ozebaby Store.

No comments: