
James' foot
We had planned to go the movies in Munno Parra on Thursday. Instead we spend Thursday in Pt Pirie having Xrays taken of James foot. Thankfully no break but still a painful experience.

My solution to the constant hunt for a hairbrush! I bought two new brushes in Port Pirie and this time tied them to the cupboard doors. I've threatened anyone who removes them with something nasty.
5 comments:
Ouch ouch ouch for james, how did he do that Tracy.
Love love love the hairbrush idea , now why didn't I think of that. Reckon there is a market out there for brushes on a change.
I hope James' foot is much better now - it certainly looks painful.
I love your hairbrush idea. My kids, in particular the younger ones, are always searching for their hairbrush. That's a great way to solve the problem.
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO I love the hair brush thing. Made me laugh really loudly... If I woke the boys it's all your fault!
Hope his foot is better :(
Ha Ha! The hair brush thing is very funny... but really clever...what a great idea!
Brilliant!! I'm doing this for sure....we can never find the brush and with 4 girls in our house that's tragic!
Post a Comment