These are very easy to make. Recipe from
HERE. If these survive the night, the kids will get them in their lunch boxes tomorrow. I used a chocolate cake mix and added chocolate chips. They don't taste as nice as the Chocolate chip biscuits I make from scratch but they are a lot quicker to make.
Only a few more sleeps until we head off on holidays to Tennant Creek. Only 2200kms to get there and another 2200kms back and we should be away for 10 days all up. See why I'm mad...
5 comments:
I have never heard of Tennant Creek, but I am going to assume its in Australia, and you are flying there?
These are my all time favorite cookies.....must.make.cookies.NOW!!
These are looking good for next sit and sew.......
After I make them a macadamia tart....poor pets have done it hard for the last few visits. Not in the sense of not enough food.......but when is that woman going to remember Macadamia tarts?
Yes you are crazy! I could drive from here in Hobart to the other side of Tassie (Launceston) 10 times!! Absolutely MAD!
Those look yummo too :)
Chocolate chip biscuits? Do tell! I have never been able to make a biscuit! Unless you're using the King's English, in which case you are talking about cookies or maybe crackers?
Post a Comment