
He's such a happy little cowboy.
Pete's home! I abandoned my children and headed into my shed for a few hours of piecing bliss. This is a commission piece and is destined to be a cot quilt. The next step will be a black border, only 1 1/2 inches. Then I will jazzy things up with a little applique. No specific idea yet but, something cowboyish.
I'm going to applique and quilt at the same time. I have a nice piece of bamboo batting in the shed, just perfect for this quilt.
I'm going to applique and quilt at the same time. I have a nice piece of bamboo batting in the shed, just perfect for this quilt.

4 comments:
The cowboy fabric is so cute!
Oh how I love that quilt! I am a cowboy at heart!
Aaaaw - how gorgeous! I love what you have done with the coloured borders - a great way to show off the cute fabric!
I adore this quilt (and really, all things cowboy). Knitting is my thing, and I can't quilt a stitch...but I can admire! Well done.
Post a Comment