Sunday, 13 July 2008

Episode 4 - Finally!

Finally done!

On my Needles
Head over Heels Hat (link)

In My Kitchen
Scones - my recipe - (link)

Sewing
Pillowcase Dresses - A really nice how to I found is on the red Instead Blog (link) There's a few patterns out there so do a google search too.
Enid Gilchrist- Inspired by Enid Blog (link)
Binding foot tutorial ( Link)

Rambles on the family

Quilting
Ride 'em cowboys - the commission quilt (Link)
Celtic knots - how to use Bias bars nice how to I found is at Carol's Quilt Cafe (Link)
I rambled off onto family stuff here....

Aprons
Emmeline (link)
Apron Evangelism philosophies on the pleasure & power of aprons (link)

Around the Net
Hugs and Kisses Blog - The Stitchers' Angel Project (link)

Australian Quilt Designers
Jan Mullen Stargazy Quilts (link) it is Mullen not Mullens as I kept saying in the podcast! Ooops sorry!



To Listen CLICK HERE

1 comment:

A Juggling Mum said...

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for leaving a comment for me on my blog :)

I am just downloading your podcasts off iTunes now. I can't wait to hear another Aussie mums podcast :)

Rachel xxx