Monday, 7 July 2008

A Random Act Of Kindness - for me


Someone I never met thought about me.
And I received this parcel in the mail.

These books are wonderful. Full of vintage patterns for children. The oldest of them uses a basic pattern to draft the patterns yourself.

Thank you so much. I love them and they will be used and looked after. And I will Pay your kindness forward :)

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow - that is so cool Tracy :) How awesome!

Fi said...

Wow - that looks like a bit of you!! Have you found a new pattern supplier to hunt down?
I really enjoy your blog Tracey, thanks for doing all your work!

Anonymous said...

Love your wools and your works, keep blogging!!!! Watched the movie "Pay It Forward" last night, such a lovely concept.

willow and moo said...

Tracy, that's awesome! I love for things to go to good homes.

Bec said...

You paid it forward very well, The fantales, ice coffee and jellybeans for the girls really cheered me up!! The crafty mag also got me thinking!! Thanks for the chat!!
P.S I will also pay your kindness forward!!