
Ezidri Dehydrator
A new purchase. The local electrical store has just got these in stock. I've had this on my want list for a while. We'll be using it to dry our homegrown produce this year. I'm looking forward to making fruit roll ups for the kids. It can even be used for drying soups and meals.
I used it to dehydrate some oranges. Worked really well. I now want to buy some extra trays to make larger batches as it costs no more to dehydrate 15 trays as 5.
I used it to dehydrate some oranges. Worked really well. I now want to buy some extra trays to make larger batches as it costs no more to dehydrate 15 trays as 5.
7 comments:
Hey, that's pretty cool. I can see where it would have huge advantages over freezing. Do some soup and let us know, k?
WOW! I saw a blogpost somewhere on making fruit-leather using a dehydrator. Cool! I want one too.... And yes, do soup and let us know :-)
Oh and I love your tablecloth!
you will have fun with this! I have one the same and it is great. I mostly do dried apple and banana sticks...never tried the soup!
We have had one in the cupboard for the last twelve years...can't wait until our fruit gets ripe this year, though. We can eat them quicker than we can dry them!
Fantastic!! I want one too!!
My bestie has one of these, best thing ever! Especially when my kids can't tolerate artificial colors, preservatives and flavors.
This is on my want list too, immediately after a bottling kit!
Post a Comment