Thursday, 18 September 2008

My New Oven

Cooking for 7 every night on a standard stove is a bit of a juggling act. I never had enough oven room and would run out of burners for the pots.


Two trays of cupcakes fit nicely in.
The new oven is deeper than my old oven and 800mm wide.


Five burners and more room for my larger stock pots.
There's also a lid, giving extra bench space and doubles as a splash back.

6 comments:

Toria said...

Wow, that's great. You're going to have so much more fun cooking now with that. Congrats & enjoy!

A Juggling Mum said...

I am so jealous! 2 trays of cupcakes on the same rack.... woo hoo!!!

Have fun with your new toy!

Rachel xxx

Anonymous said...

pwoar what a great oven!!!

ps just wanted to let you know that my blog address has changed http://april-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/

xo

Anonymous said...

It looks positively amazing! I hope that you enjoy your new stove.

Rosie said...

Enjoy your new oven. But be careful with the lid - my friend has one of these, and someone dropped something on the lid. Now she doesn't have a lid any more...

Glass shattered everywhere apparently.

roshidiah said...

Hi Tracy, thank you for the email, enjoy with your new oven, hope you can bake a lots, I also love baking, I do bake a lot especially now toward the Eid festival, Happy 4th Birthday to Lilly, she's very lovely girl. All the best and take care.