Spring has arrived in all it's beauty
Flowers lift their faces to the sun
Babies and lambs play side by side
In my country garden
The fruit trees awake from the winter sleep
With a blush of blossoms they greet the spring
Bees serenade with a hum of delight
In my country garden
The weeds have had free delight
But now it's time to curb them
The earth needs preparing for the veggie crop
In my country garden
The days are longer
The hens return to the lay
The ducks parade and wander
In my country garden
I know that God is near
His wonders are clear to see
I feel the peace of my faith
In my country garden
2 comments:
lovely Tracy, I just fnished posting garden pics on my blog too (not nearly as poetic as you though!) Its a wonderful time of year.
This was so lovely to read & see Tracy,
is that a poppy flower???
And wow what a stove/oven, a rolls of the stove world. Lucky you, but you well and truely deserve it.
Love from your friends in Tennant.
Post a Comment