
My new top whorl handspindle. I bought this off a lovely lady, Caroline, on ebay.
Her store is HERE and I can recommend her highly. Great quick friendly service.
Caroline sent me a really informative email too with lots of links to places on the net to help me learn to use my new spindle. Including her own site, which is a wonderful resources for the beginner spinner.
I can't wait to get hand spinning. Will be back later with photos of my first efforts :D
I can't wait to get hand spinning. Will be back later with photos of my first efforts :D


2 comments:
Hope you enjoy the splindling! I found a handspindle difficult at first, and much preferred moving on to a wheel. But I think it is worth doing - more portable and immediate. Looking forward to seeing photos!
Hi Tracy, I've tagged you for a blog meme thingy over on my blog :) Love the new hand spindle! Lucy (Tea Lady/ Cloud9)
Post a Comment