Friday, 26 September 2008

My Flower Child


One of my older magazines.
This time I followed Enid's instructions to the letter.
No short cuts were taken in the making of this dress.

I drafted my patterns.
I bought the fabric yesterday morning from the local quilt shop.
Lilly picked the pink and I found the contrast.


The binding was hand finished. The side seams are french. The gathering at the waist is bound.


My little flower child.
There's plenty of room for growth.
I got Lilly to put the dress on for photos and she's refusing to take it off!

7 comments:

Louise said...

Very cute, I love the colours :)

Tanja said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Way Cute & way talented.
Looking forward to see you soon.

Love from the Nguyens.

Toria said...

That's a gorgeous dress, looks like she loves it too.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, it's gorgeous. Lilly's so pretty in it, and you're so talented.

Georgie said...

Oh, that's absolutely beautiful.

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is such a cute dress....

Gill